SADAF Institute for Training and institutional development adopts strategic and creative thinking that aims to turn information into knowledge, armed with a strong corporate culture enhanced by knowledge and experience, and by using the latest technologies and solutions to achieve our goal in sustainable development.
What we aspire to is to become the first choice for our customers in the field of training and institutional development through:
- Following the comprehensive quality approach in everything we do.
- Developing human resources, refining it, training it, and creating knowledge opportunities for them according to the international standards for education and training.
- Paying attention to the national human resources and developing their performance and stimulate their energies and potentials, to meet the requirements and needs of the market.
- Increasing rates of production through supporting the optimal investment opportunities of the human resources.
What distinguishes us?
- Work professionally.
- We adopt high standards in providing training services to all our customers.
- We are always interested in listening to our customers to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- We are proud to use distinguished training methods that have professional feasibility in investing human resources.
- We speak simply and clearly about what we do, and we are careful in achieving what we say.
Have a look at our incoming courses
See our Photos Gallery
MEET YOUR SADAF TEAM
Meet Sadaf Institute Team Staff
Sahar Al Kaabi
Quality Control Executive
Sreelal Mulan Gaden
What's Happening @ Sadaf
Conclusion of the program (Planning & Organization using MS-Outlook) Held in favor / Statistical Centre of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) From 1 TO 4 October 2017, in-House-Muscat.
Planning & Organization using MS-Outlook11
IT Department / Sadaf Institute Successfully Delivered (CTT+ / Certified Technical Trainer) From 17 to 21 of September 2017 Ministry Of Education / City Seasons Hotel- Muscat
Success of CTT+ with Ministry of Education24
Posted By admin in News
IT Department / Sadaf Institute Successfully Delivered (CompTIa N+) From 20 to 28 of September 2017 Royal Court Affairs – Salalah – in-house
Successful CompTIA Network + with Royal Court Affairs24
CONTACT SADAF INSTITUTE
Find our contact details in the below. Please use the form in the below to send us an email and our staff will get back to you ASAP.
Our Contact Details:
Madinat Sultan Qaboos,
Street No. 215
Way No. 15
Component No. 217
Villa No. 23
P O Box: 132. P C: 134
Tel: +968 24602123
Fax: +968 24602124